We are looking for businesses or professional individuals interested in partnering with us on specialized projects as a sponsor / underwriter.
Our organization currently has no overhead cost – 100% of the funds raised go directly to the Habitat for Humanity chapters and the repairing and rebuilding efforts for our neighbors effected by the 2017 wildfires. With your help, we can maintain this level of giving while furthering the mission to Rebuild Wine Country.
GOAL: Increase brand awareness and fundraising
NEED: Monthly financial support for paid social media marketing, including boosted Facebook and Instagram posts, Facebook advertising for donations and fundraising events.
GOAL: Share the story of families effected by the fires and the relief opportunities available through Rebuild Wine Country + Habitat for Humanity.
- Time-lapse video of a temporary cottage being constructed (30 seconds - 2 minutes)
- Feature highlighting a family / families receiving support from the Rebuild Wine Country funds through Habitat for Humanity (1-3 minutes)
- Recap video of the fires and an update as it stands 1 year later (max 1 minute)
- Time-lapse / feature of the first home rebuilt in fall of 2018
- Documentary-type video providing on background on the partnership between Habitat for Humanity and Rebuild Wine Country (1-2 minutes)
GOAL: Generate brand awareness of Rebuild Wine Country and have official apparel for RWC reps and volunteers to wear at fundraising events, while volunteering, and more. Potential to sell RWC Swag as a fundraising opportunity.
NEED: Polos, T-shirts, Hats, Jackets
Run to Rebuild Wine Country 5K
GOAL: Host a fundraising event in Napa and Sonoma counties incorporating a 5k + food and wine festival.
NEED: Sponsors and community partners to underwrite costs, as well as provide food & wine for the post-race festival.
DATES: Spring 2019, Napa County // Fall 2019, Sonoma County